Many of you have gardening questions and I’d like to help but…
Please understand there’s only one of me answering questions and thousands of you asking. There are no quarantees about when I’ll answer or even if I’ll get to your question.
I’m really sorry to put it that way but that’s the reality of our Internet life.
But You Need A Guaranteed Answer Right Now!
Did you do a search? The answer might already be here.
If not, then Click here for a guaranteed answer.
You Don’t Want A Guaranteed “right now” Answer.
- Do a search on this site (see the top of the sidebar to the right for the search form)
- Didn’t find your answer?
- Ask your questions in the comments below..
So What Happens When You Ask A Question?
When I’m looking for something to write about, I read the queue and pick a question. And I answer it.
You Found An Article But Your Question Wasn’t Answered In It.
You can also ask questions in posts on your topic.
For example, if you have a question about growing basil, you could ask it on the basil post.
But the same rules as above hold for those. No guarantees, no timelines.
Can I Ask On Facebook or Youtube?
Yes. You can ask on those channels. I’ll answer here though.
- If you ask on Facebook, I’ll add a link to my answer on Facebook.
- If you ask on Youtube, I’ll add a video to my channel – do ensure you follow me there.
(But no guarantees on either channel – it’s all about how much time I have in a week)
What About Twitter?
I don’t go there so nope, don’t expect a response if you ask on Twitter.
Why Isn’t Your Question Showing Up In The Comments?
- When I answer a question, I approve the comment and put a link there to the answer.
- All other comments remain hidden.
How Many Questions Can You Ask On Each Comment?
One. (Seriously. Don’t cram a ton of questions into each comment.)
How Many Comments Can You Make?
Be reasonable and fair.
How Will You Know Your Question Has Been Answered?
There are two small boxes below the comment form. Check and fill out the appropriate form for notifications.